- President declares emergency over COVID-19, directs Treasury to provide relief–and now we are waiting.
- HR 6201 passes the House and moves on to the Senate, containing a few tax provisions mainly related to mandatory sick leave provision rule
- AICPA letter issued to IRS regarding the informal §199A guidance the agency has issued
- HDHPs are allowed to pay for COVID-19 testing and treatment without jeopardizing ability of insured to make HSA contributions.
- Dropping a tax document in the mailbox turns out not to be a good idea, as USPS postmark was after the private postmark date on envelope
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.