- A quick discussion of what know (little) and don’t know (a lot) about not yet proposed changes to capital gain rates
- IRS provides safe harbor for returns filed on or before December 27 for PPP expenses
- IRS issues fact sheet to promote paid leave/family leave payroll tax credit subsidy for vaccine issues
- Deviation allowing for electronic signatures for some forms extended again
- IRS admits to delays in MeF payment processing near April 15
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.