This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- IRS releases the 163(j) interest deduction limitation proposed regulations
- Special real property election for infrastructure maintenance company Revenue Procedure released
- IRS memorandum describes what the IRS can question when an employer excludes meals from employee’s wages under §119
- Foreign tax credit proposed regulations issued
- Automatic accounting method change procedures issued for §451(b) revenue conformity
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.