This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Supreme Court to take on South Dakota’s challenge to the 1992 Quill decision on nexus for sales taxes
- FASB will allow private companies and not-for-profits to apply SEC Staff Accounting Bulletin 118 to deal with TCJA deferred taxes
- Joint Committee on Taxation publishes its annual list of expired and expiring tax provisions, now updated for TCJA’s individual items
- IRS finds a fuel reward programs where it agrees that a taxpayer can take accrued but unredeemed amounts as a current deduction
- IRS publishes early percentage withholding tables for wages under TCJA
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.