This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- South Dakota petitions the Supreme Court for its Quill challenge
- Congress passes a Hurricane relief bill
- Taxpayer did not willfully fail to file FBAR
- Parents are held liable to repay dependent son’s advanced health insurance credit
- LB&I announces method that can be used to start with ASC 750 research expenses in computing qualified research expenditures
- Time off donation programs expanded to cover Hurricane Maria relief donations
- IRS releases special per diem rates for new fiscal year
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.