This week’s podcast is two parts (part 1=individual, part 2=business), covering details of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Conference Committee Bill. Highlights include:
- Lower individual rates
- The new passthrough tax deduction and its complexities
- What’s left in itemized deductions
- The lower corporate tax rate
- The new bonus depreciation system
- The limitations on the deduction for business interest
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.