This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- A method that went unchallenged in two prior audits did not fare well at all in third IRS exam
- Treasury officials speak on timing of TCJA guidance, Section 199A reasonable compensation and fiduciary income tax issues at ABA Tax Section meeting
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin testifies that IRS will issue guidance to shut down S corporation carried interest structure inspired by TCJA
- Odd result is nevertheless the proper result appellate court informs taxpayer
- IRS to release W4 online calculator this week
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.