This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- IRS indicates that TCJA UBIT provisions may be delayed, but no specific commitment
- Physician’s attempt to claim that social security disability is not taxable fails
- Taxpayer found to be solely in the business of selling controlled substances
- Shareholder barred from unilaterally changing S corporation’s election not to claim FICA credit
- Taxpayer who relied on two IRS employees for last date to file Tax Court petition finds herself without access to the court
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.