This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- More Wayfair fallout
- North Dakota out of state seller collections required beginning October 1
- South Carolina to use South Dakota minimums for out of state sellers
- Wisconsin will use the South Dakota minimums for the October 1 out of state seller start
- IRS updates security guidance for tax professionals
- Trusts and Estates will get to deduct trustee fees and other Section 67(e) expenses following TCJA
- IRS sticks to its position on prepaid real estate taxes when questioned by NJ Attorney General
- IRS employee indicates the agency accepts that the back door Roth contribution is legal
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.