- The Taxpayer First Act of 2019, signed into law on July 1, 2019
- The Supreme Court decides one trust due process case is enough for a single term
- IRS proposed a change in MEP to allow a solution to the one bad apple problem
- IRS goes back to issuing guidance via website FAQs, this time for QOFs
- Employers will be able to truncate SSNs on W-2s given to employees–but not right away
- IRS finalizes regulations barring partnerships from using disregarded entities to put partners on the payroll
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.