Dear Members in Business & Industry Committee member,
The North Carolina Association of CPAs (NCACPA) has more than 15 committees who work diligently to help the association grow and thrive year after year. We are grateful for dedicated volunteers like you who give time and energy to ensure NCACPA remains the essential resource for the North Carolina CPA.
I invite you to continue to be a part of the Members in Business & Industry Committee and serve as a vital asset for your association. Your participation ensures NCACPA’s delivery of relevant information, as well as outstanding programs and events. It also allows for the identification of future initiatives impacting our profession.
Please review the expectations, and using the form below, indicate whether you would like to continue your service on the Members in Business & Industry Committee so the roster can be updated. As an active and dedicated committee member, I trust you will strive to participate fully and that you will find your involvement to be a rewarding professional experience. If you do not respond by September 13, 2019, your name will be removed from the committee roster (if you are removed from the roster but would like to continue your service you will need to contact me to be reinstated).
I appreciate your time and continued support of the association.
The commitment for the position as a Member in Business and Industry Committee for the North Carolina Association of CPA’s include:
- Attending and participating in at least one in-person meeting scheduled for August 14, 2019 and February 4, 2020;
- Attending and assisting with one conference sponsored by the committee;
- Activity recruiting for additional committee members by being available to discuss the committee’s roles and answer questions;
- Being available and participating in at least 50% of all scheduled committee telephone conference calls with the committee as a whole and individual calls with committee members and NCACPA staff members; and,
- Other duties as assigned by the staff members of the NCACPA.
James F. Winters, III CPA
2019-20 Chair, Members in Business & Industry Committee