This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- IRS releases inflation adjusted tax factors for 2018
- LB&I Division issues guidance on unit of property and major component issues for the mining industry
- IRS announced retirement plan numbers for 2018
- IRS announces nonacquiesence in S corporation/real estate professional decision
- Anti-Kerr regulations officially withdrawn by the IRS
- 2017 Returns without health care information will not be accepted for efiling
- A court decision that appears to arrive at approximately the right place, but for all the wrong reason
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.