This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- Loan Adviser Found Not Liable to Repay in FINRA Treated as Ordinary Income from Debt Forgiveness
- IRS Raises Values Dramatically on Vehicles Eligible for Cents-Per-Mile and Fleet-Average Valuation Rules
- Safe Harbor Issued on Charitable Contribution Credits Related to a Trade or Business
- Revenue Procedure Issued to Deal with ADS Issues for Electing Farm and Real Property Businesses
- IRS Publication Indicates Real Estate Agents/Brokers and Insurance Agents/Brokers are in a Specified Service Trade or Business
- Proposed Regulations on Treating Sale of Partnership Interest as Effectively Connected to US Trade or Business
- IRS Announces Plan to Issue Regulations on Two Special Enforcement Matters Under CPAR, as Well as CPAR Final Regulations
- Annual Disclosure Revenue Procedure Updated by IRS
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.