This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Revised inflation adjusted numbers released for TCJA changes
- Male sterilization/contraception no-cost benefit not allowed in HDHP policies regardless of state law
- Roth IRA found not to actually own a foreign sales corporation
- Taxpayers’ reconstructed records and recollections not enough to prove real estate professional status
- Architect able to convince court he was a real estate professional with a single four-plex
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.