This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- IRS computer system failure ends up adding one extra day to tax season
- The Supreme Court hears oral arguments in the Wayfair case
- IRS gives details on blended rates to be used by fiscal year C corporations
- IRS issues the rates for valuing employer owned aircraft trips for the first half of 2018
- The IRS clarifies how the repeal of the special alimony trust provision in TCJA will work
- The AICPA asks the IRS to reconsider its position on refunds of overpayments for those with remaining 965 transition tax installments
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.