This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Proposed regulations for 965 are issued, others on state and local tax workarounds submitted to OMB
- Majority of states that impose a sales tax now have published post-Wayfair remote seller collection requirements and start dates
- Proposed regulations on which taxpayers may rely issued on bonus depreciation
- Automatic accounting method change guidance issued for TCJA small business accounting methods
- 529 plan revised guidance to deal with TCJA and other recent changes
- Guidance issued on additional contributions allowed to ABLE accounts by TCJA changes
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.