By: Sonya Guthrie
Membership renewal time is upon us and we wanted to not only urge you to renew early, but also highlight some of the new initiatives we’ve added this year to further increase your investment in the association.
This week’s highlighted initiative is our new learning management system, which is an enhanced continuing education catalog and portal to your professional education. The new catalog allows you to:
- Use your NCACPA username and password to register and access your ‘CPE and Events’ pages
- Customize your search by field of study, date, location, region, or delivery type
- Review your ‘My CPE and Events’ profile detailing your products, profile, and content updates
- Sign-up to receive an email when new content matching your interests is added to the catalog
- Register up to the start of our online programs
- Access e-materials and electronic certificates (where applicable)
- View all available delivery types for programs—whether it’s in-person or offered online via webcast or webinar
- Add event information to your personal calendar
- Share events with one click via email or social networking sites
The ability to take advantage of member pricing on all of the courses in our new online catalog is a great reason to renew today. Need extra incentive? Pay before May 1, and you’ll be entered to win one of three $100 gift cards to either Starbucks, Lowe’s Home Improvement, or Amazon. Click here to renew today!
Want to hear what other members have to say about membership? Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be rolling out videos, like the one above, along with other membership initiatives to show you the value of membership. Stay tuned!
Sonya is responsible for member recruitment and retention, as well as manages the Member Service Center. She’s also the staff liaison to the Young CPA Cabinet. Sonya joined NCACPA in August 2003 and is one of the few Wolfpack alumni on staff (Go PACK).