- Case from the Archive: Taxpayer Shows How to Win When the IRS Claims Your Business is a Hobby
- Taxpayers who have SFR prepared won’t see a §199A deduction in the SFR
- 2020 auto mileage rates issued at the last minute
- Charitable contributions of virtual currency guidance issued by IRS in FAQ
- Taxpayers can’t raise substance over form argument since the taxpayer picked the form
- Final Qualified Opportunity Fund regulations issued by the IRS
- IRS issues updated guidance on withholding on pensions
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.