- California rules on tax issues for directors that have meeting in California
- Chief Counsel’s office gives guidance on use of secured email exchanges
- §280E found not to represent an excessive fine even if the Tax Court doesn’t completely agree on why
- Interim guidance issued to Appeals employees on BBA partnership regime
- Whistleblower cannot force IRS to reopen an audit that he claimed was woefully inadequate
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.