- 199A final regulations – a pre-tax season package that had to be quickly understood
- 2019’s year end tax bills – comes in three parts, along with a good portion of the government’s full appropriations package
- The IRS’s fascination with tax basis capital, and the profession’s reaction to the same
- 199A FAQ – so we’ll have fewer sub-regulatory guidance items, but that doesn’t mean it all gets reviewed like regulations. Or, perhaps, be careful what you wish for…
- States looking to extend their tax reach, but in a case with limited application SCOTUS did find there are some limits
You can listen to the podcast and view the video version.