- SBA issues guidance on self-employed taxpayers and partners for PPP loan program
- Revenue Procedure issued explaining how to deal with retroactive change in life for qualified improvement property
- IRS gives guidance on filing Forms 1139 and 1045 via fax while Service Centers are shut down
- Proposed regulations released to set government portion of PTIN fee at $21
- Procedures issued to deal with Forms 706 returned by private delivery services from closed Service Centers
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.