- IRS sends out 10,000 letters on cryptocurrency, including some demanding a response
- Relief granted on three bonus depreciation elections for year that includes September 28, 2017
- Draft Schedule K-1 for Form 1120S revised to change §199A information reporting
- Letter ruling holds a partial deduction allowed for DNA tests requested by an individual
- Organization not operated exclusively for charitable purpose, §501(c)(3) status revoked retroactively
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.